Vertiv Liebert FPC Power Distribution Cabinet
Packaged Power Distribution For Today’s Rack-Based Data Centers And IT Facilities
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!
Provides high quality, flexible power distribution for high-density data centers. It is engineered to combine the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit with the flexibility of a custom-tailored power system. This self-contained system provides power isolation, power distribution, computer-grade grounding and power monitoring.
The rack-size Liebert FPC power conditioning and distribution cabinet provides high quality, flexible power distribution for high-density data centers. It is engineered to combine the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit with the flexibility of a custom-tailored power system. This self-contained system provides power isolation, power distribution, computer-grade grounding and power monitoring. Liebert FPC ranges in capacity from 15kVA to 300kVA, 60Hz or 50Hz models. The system is available in 23.5" cabinet and 47” cabinet sizes and is designed to fit at the end of, or within, a row of racks, as well as in a standalone configuration.
The Liebert Packaged Power Distribution Solution For Growing IT Operations
Creating high quality power is a major step towards protecting the operation of a critical facility. But don’t stop there. Once you’ve created a better level of power, you need to make sure that it can be distributed properly to each and every piece of important equipment.
Providing Proper Power To Each Plug
Power conditioning and distribution is an ever-important function in today’s high density, rack-based data center and IT environments. Whereas in the past it was considered a simplistic solution, the exploding number of dynamic devices and dual-corded loads has elevated the criticality and visibility of power distribution.
The proper delivery of power from the UPS system to your critical load equipment is a key element of system availability. Studies show that 80% of all power-related downtime is caused by disruptions between the UPS and the critical load.
As your rack-mount systems grow in number, complexity and criticality — so must your power distribution system. To meet this challenge Liebert has created a product designed to optimize power distribution at the rack level with the “plug-and-play” flexibility that today’s IT managers demand from their systems.
A Noticeable Improvement In Power Quality
The Liebert FPC power center is engineered to combine the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit with the flexibility of a custom-tailored power system.
Based on the proven design of the Liebert Precision Power Center, the Liebert FPC continues the tradition of critical power distribution excellence. The Liebert FPC is a selfcontained system that provides:
- Power Isolation
- Power Distribution
- Computer-Grade Grounding
- Power Monitoring
The system utilizes the standard size and appearance of a rack enclosure to address the physical needs of today’s IT requirements. This enables these units to be used as part of a rack enclosure grouping, as well as in standalone applications.
The Liebert FPC is designed to bring you a distribution system that will close the power delivery loop in your critical IT operations.
The Liebert FPC features a compact, space saving design, flexible breaker configurations, plus local and remote power monitoring capabilities. Available in capacities from 15 kVA up to a new 300 kVA system, the Liebert FPC offers flexibility to fit both the space and electrical requirements of IT equipment. Other features and enhancements make Liebert FPC the right choice to protect sensitive electronics in growing sites.
A Proven System
The packaged system approach of the Liebert FPC is convenient and space-saving, reducing installation time and cost compared to a conventional approach using multiple interconnected components. The Liebert FPC is built on a proven system design used in thousands of installations, and unlike one-of-a-kind, built-up distribution arrangements constructed at the site, it undergoes thorough factory testing as a complete system to assure reliable, consistent performance.
There are a number of integral features that enable the Liebert FPC to offer a higher quality level of electrical power for your critical applications:
- Computer-Grade Grounding — The Liebert FPC automatically establishes a single point ground to meet major manufacturers’ recommendations and the requirements of the National Electric Code.
- Handles Non-Linear Loads — Fully compatible with the non-linear loads of modern computer systems and other electronic equipment.
- Main Input Breaker With Shunt Trip — provides primary transformer overcurrent protection, a power disconnecting means and a method to interface with shutdown controls.
- Double-Shielded DOE TP-1 Listed Isolation Transformer — provides higher efficiency than standard transformers plus quieter operation.
- One Or More Individually Enclosed 42-Pole Output Panelboards — with main breaker and individual isolated neutral and ground bus bars distribute power to the sensitive load equipment.
- Monitoring — Built-in metering and alarm annunciation with communication to Liebert centralized monitoring.
- Space Savings — Compact single cabinet conserves valuable floor space.
- Easy Installation — Single input cable connection reduces installation time and cost.
- Full Front And Rear Access — with removable doors and panels, bottom or top cable entry/exit.
- Location Flexibility — The unit can be easily relocated to protect your investment.
- UL and ULc Listed as a Complete System — Meets safety requirements for fast, hassle-free inspection and building code approvals.
Features and Benefits:
- Sub-feed breakers or I-Line panelboards provide the flexibility to add distribution capacity as needed to adapt to growing room loads.
- Inline 42-pole panelboards provide wide-open wiring access channels for easy installation of additional circuits.
- Various cabling options provide flexibility - top of the racks, under the floor or through the bottom of the cabinet.
- Factory testing ensures reliable, consistent performance.
- Local and remote power monitoring capabilities enable you to attain maximum availability for your critical operations.
- Four panelboard capacity saves money by eliminating need for multiple cabinets.
- Ability to install additional distribution capacity within the same cabinet as needs change helps to manage costs over service life of system.
- Larger kVA capacity rating means fewer units will be needed to support IT growth.
- In-rack location places power distribution closer to the load, reducing under floor cabling from centralized UPS and making cable movements simpler and less expensive.
- Rack-size power conditioning and distribution
- Requires only front and back service access
- Offers top or bottom cable entry
- Remote emergency power off (EPO) switch.
- Subfeed breakers, up to three 225A or 400A on 150-300 kVA.
- Square D bolt-in or plug-in inline panelboards.
- GE bolt-in or plug-in inline panelboards.
- Low voltage control junction box with cable.
- Lightning/surge arrester.
- Output surge suppression module.
- Liebert Accuvar transient voltage surge suppressor.
- K-factor transformer.
- Isolated ground bus bars.
- 22kAIC panelboard mains.
- EZ-View or solid doors.
- Side panels.
- Liebert Distribution Monitoring.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Unity card can communicate via SNMP, Modbus and BACnet protocols.
|Liebert FPC Specifications|
|Two Enclosure Size||15-125 kVA - housed in 19” rack, 23.5”W x 38”D x 78.5”H
150-300 kVA - housed in space of two 19” rack, 47”W x 38”D x 78.5”H
Capacity Ratings: 15, 30, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 225, 300 kVA
|Voltages||Input - 208, 380, 400, 415, 480, 600V
Output - 208/120V, 380/220V, 400/230V, 415/240V
Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
|Enclosure||Color - Black
Doors - Removable front and back
Removable cable plates, cables can be routed through the bottom of the racks
Casters and leveling feet
Convection cooled up to 225 kVA
Access - Front and rear only
Removable input and output cable trays
|Panelboards||15-125 kVA - 2 panelboards
150-300 kVA - 4 panelboards
150-300 kVA - Square D I-Line panelboard
|Monitoring||PMP (Power Monitoring Panel)
PMP w/Liebert Distribution Monitoring (LDMF)
PMP w/Current Plus
Download the Vertiv Liebert FPC Power Distribution Cabinet Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!