Vertiv Albér Cellcorder CRT-400 Cell Resistance Tester
Technology That Lets You Trust Your Batteries
Get a Quote!
Cell resistance tester designed to strictly comply with IEEE standards for testing batteries online. It displays and records cell float voltage, internal cell resistance and intercell connection resistance. The well-proven DC resistance test method completely eliminates distorting ripple from the charger, and produces very high repeatability in testing.
The Cellcorder CRT-400 Cell Resistance Tester was specially designed to strictly comply with IEEE standards for testing batteries online. When a battery is tested online, the test is subjected to ripple from the charger, which makes ohmic measurement tests complicated. The well-proven Alber DC resistance test method completely eliminates these distorting factors. The Cellcorder outstrips competitive testing instruments by producing very high repeatability in testing. The Cellcorder comes with easy keyboard entry, hard shell carrying case, AC charger, data trending and analysis software and a user-friendly manual. An optional IR printer is available.
The Albér Cellcorder at a glance
Lightweight, stylish, rugged and durable. Special features include new user friendly operation, Bluetooth, modem, graphical transreflective LCD display for better contrast, and new cables and clamps.
A. Ventilation: Temperature controlled cooling fan
B. Test Lead Connector: Molded test cables and optimized battery clamps
C. Bluetooth Capable: Audible voice status during testing and data transfer to your PC
D. Shoulder Strap: (not shown) Adjustable shoulder strap for safe and efficient testing
E. Keypad: Combination keypad for alphanumeric data entry. Shift key for quick function keys.
F. Test Key: Initiates the test sequence
G. Transreflective LCD: Backlit graphical LCD display with excellent contrast. Improved contrast in direct sunlight.
H. AC Power Indicator: Illuminated when connected to AC power
I. Battery Charge Indicator: Indicates battery charging progress
J. Multi Function Menu Buttons: Interactive buttons that correlate to relevant menu alternatives on screen
K. Power On/Off: Press for start-up. Press and hold for shut down
L. Navigation Key: Easily navigate and select choice in menus
M. Infrared Port: (not shown) Wireless IrDA communication to printer, hydrometer or laptop
N. Speaker: Audible alerts to indicate valid entry or faulty test results
Features and Benefits:
- New graphical display makes menu navigation easy.
- Measures cell voltage and internal battery resistance as well as intercell resistance.
- Flash drive can be used to transfer data to your PC.
- IrDa allows wireless communication with a variety of peripheral equipment including compatible DMA-35-CRT Hydrometer.
- Battery Analysis PC software lets you identify bad cells, create reports and archive data. Higher Availability
- Patented Internal Resistance testing eliminates inaccuracy.
- Tests batteries from 0-16V.
- Includes new battery test clamps with interchangeable jaws.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Packaged system has lower initial cost.
- Stored trending data provides early performance degradation in individual battery cells, allowing replacement of only bad cells, extending the life of the complete battery string.
Ideally Suited For
- Single cell or multi cell modules
- Handheld battery cell resistance tester
- Displays and records information
- Allows transfer of readings to a PC for analysis and report generation
- Patented Resistance Test Method
- USB capabilities
|Albér Cellcorder CRT-400 Specifications|
|Dimensions||H 305mm (12”) x W 178mm (7”) x D 76mm (3”)|
|Keypad||Rubber keys with polyurethane coat|
|Type||LCD - STN Reflective|
|Viewing Area||2.619” x 1.309”|
|Resolution||Graphics LCD 128 x 64|
|Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Storage Capability 1 MB per 71 strings with 256 cells|
|Data retention||10 years|
|Infrared||PC Interface for data transfer
Physical IrDA compliant for printer interface
|Bluetooth (option)||PC interface for data transfer
Earpiece interface for voice test status
|Type||4 cell - 8800 mAh lithium ion|
|Charge Time||8 hrs|
|Input Voltage||90 - 264 VAC|
|Output Voltage||5 VDC|
|Output Current||4.0 Amps|
|Frequency||47 - 63 HZ|
|Operating Temperature Range||0˚ - 40˚C (32˚ — 104˚F)|
|Storage Temperature Range|| -20˚ - 60˚C (-20˚ — 140˚F)
For extended periods <25˚ (<77˚F)
|Humidity Range||0% to 80% RH (non-condensing) at 0˚- 31˚C
0% to 50% RH (non-condensing) at 32˚- 40˚C
|Altitude||0 to 2000 meters above sea level|
|1-year limited warranty|
|Input||Test Current||Resistance Resolution ±0.1% of Reading||Voltage Resolution||Intercell Range/Resolution|
|2V||50A||±5µΩ||0.1% - ± 1mV||2mΩ ± 2µΩ|
|4-6V||25-30A||±25µΩ||0.1% - ± 3mV||3.3mΩ ± 5µΩ|
|8-12V||30-35A||±75µΩ||0.1% - ± 6mV||5mΩ ± 10µΩ|
|16V||5A||±400µΩ||0.1% - ± 10mV||20mΩ ± 20µΩ|
Download the Vertiv Albér Cellcorder CRT-400 Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!